Thursday, June 9, 2016

1968 Mustang Fuse Box location and a few dial pics

I found out yesterday that a friend has an engine lift and engine stand he is willing to loan me so I have been researching how to pull the engine today.

Today my in laws took the chairs they were storing in my garage while they were selling their old house and buying a new one to their new place, so I have room in the garage again.

I took a few picks of my fuse box and dials tonight, still getting a feel for the car.

The stock fuse box on a 1968 mustang is located way up about as far as it can be under the dash, just to the right of the steering wheel. Mine looks to be original for the car. I will be replacing this with a newer style one.

It looks like there might be a bit of foil behind one of the fuses?



The radio on this car looks to be original as well, or at least old enough to be. I may keep that, I am not sure.

Dials. 




Pedals and rust. 

Hurst shifter. 

Steering wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment