Thursday, March 19, 2015

Mustang Dreams

The first car I owned was a red 1988 Ford Mustang convertible. That car was a gift from my brother and l owned it until it started having engine problems right around the time I got engaged and had other places my money needed to go.

Ever since I gave that car to some family friends to use for parts fixing up their fox body mustang there has been a piece of me that missed that car. Well, three kids, multiple pets, and eight plus years later I am finally at a place in my life where I can start to seriously think about getting another mustang.

This blog is going to be a record of my quest to acquire and restore a classic mustang to use as a daily driver. Will I succeed? Will I fail? Who knows, but you can journey with me here as we find out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment