Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Review: Tekton 24 Piece Wrench Set

Review: Tekton 24 Piece Wrench Set

These are not the nicest combination wrenches in the world, but they have all the sizes I think I will need for most jobs, both SAE and metric. 

This wrench set came in a decent canvas wrap, which is what I wanted in a set. Lots of combination wrenches these days come with plastic storage rigs for mounting the wrenches on a wall, I have a set of metric wrenches like this mounted on the wall in my garage already. What I wanted this time was a set with a carrying case that I could take to the job with me so I could pick out the right size wrench when I needed it. I also wanted to be able to stow these in the trunk of a car as an on the road set if/when I get the Mustang running.
















No comments:

Post a Comment